Cinnamon spices up this banana and peanut butter smoothie. Tip: try freezing the banana chunks in advance for a frostier smoothie.
Makes 1 medium (about 12 ounce) or 2 small (about 6-ounce) smoothies.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup skim milk or fresh coconut milk
- 1 large banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (preferably natural)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon honey or brown sugar (optional)
- 3 ice cubes
Place the milk, banana, peanut butter, cinnamon, and honey (if using) into a blender, and puree until smooth.
Add the ice cubes and pulse just until the ice is crushed.
Pour into a glass, sprinkle with additional cinnamon, and enjoy!